Friday, April 8, 2016

Happy Things

 Here's a chance for the rest of you to laugh at me, too, like Amy is. About my precious, little radish green. I don't mind the schputting. When I saw those green, curly leaves I couldn't resist. They're growing quickly... an inch in 12 hours easily. 
 "Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the LORD that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?" Zechariah 4:10 NIV

Small beginnings of spring and  the upcoming summer projects are not to be despised.  Every little bit helps. 



The plan is to paint the bathroom the same white stain as is the frame.  I have permission to change the bathroom to white as along as the wood grain and character still show through. When spring comes. 

                                  Isaiah 61:11
    For as the earth brings forth its bud,
    As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to  spring forth,
    So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved!

Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.