Monday, April 20, 2015

Diffusing the Fragrance


 It's a rainy day. Elv is puttering about much needed tire changes on the Jeep and pickup.     I am sitting at my computer trying to write. It is not working. After three hours of scribbling and backspacing; I have a few disconnected paragraphs about something which I am only partially in the know. There is a kernel of a good idea there, but that's it! And it won't go anywhere because it is only a soapbox for now. I know it could be written and true. But evidently not by me.
   Doing better with enjoying these spring flowers by the house. They last about ten days thriving in rain or snow. They smell fabulous, too.
   What I really want to say is that I believe we should learn to thrive and be beautiful on the inside no matter the weather. We should smell good, too, like Christians do, even when we become old and tired.

2 Corinthians 2: 14, 15 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved!

Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.