Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cabin Life


Just a bit of scrap booking here for the record.  We were here and did this: sewing and firewood. That's all.
At the end of the week the church youth came up for a day of hiking. Ha! It rained! So after our shortened hike, we hunted for The Prince of Paris's Hat who had lost it. And they played that "game" called Psychiatrist calculated to make the victim feel like a loser. That's my humble opinion and according to Frank is not shared by the general populace.


Just one more picture. The lovely, little cook stove that Elv installed for me. Cooking and baking with my Happy Meal is satisfaction! It even has a water reservoir that supplies hot water for washing dishes. Happy stuff for me.



2 comments:

  1. I'm nitpicking your spelling/grammar. http://grammarist.com/spelling/populace-populous/ I would guess it was a simple mistake and not a misunderstanding of the word.

    Nice pictures. Maybe Jenny and I will have to steal that cabin for a weekend sometime..... ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'll go edit it for us, ok? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved!

Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.