| The Wild River is brimful these days. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has moved!
Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.
-
Once upon a time, in a land nearby, there lived a family who enjoyed reading books. The man of the house was a logger and sometimes the logg...
-
The big plans to sew curtains and hang them on new rods in custom made bracket/shelves by Brad have been postponed. Since Amy and I start...
Do you know that when I see big stacks of logs like that it makes me cringe? It's a silly strange thing but since I'm in NE I've learned that trees and woods to play in are a rich thing. And so when I see trees being cut down I feel bad. But I know it's all for good...and trees are being replanted and things are running their proper course....But I still wish for a real forest to play in here in Nebraska.
ReplyDelete