Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pussy Willow and Lace

DSC00005

The Pussy Willows are out/blooming/in evidence. So now we have a down payment of spring in hand.
DSC00006

And I have discovered how to combat wasting time being sick.  This crocheting project is just the thing.  Anybody need a large table doily? The husband and son are impressed: husband that I am not bored, and son that I don’t have stiff fingers. Value is such a relative thing!
DSC00007
DSC00018
DSC00024
DSC00029

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I need a large table doily please. It looks beautiful and so do the pussy willows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I would never turn one down if it was given to me...that's a neat one,how long did it take you? No fair on the pussywillows ,I haven't seen any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pussy willows. I've been wanting some, but we don't seem to have any here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go down to the river, you'll find em there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've looked everywhere for them here and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to plant some if I want some. I like your pictures....except the black and white one. Color is better after all these gray days...

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved!

Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.