Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gardening

Is coming!
    I know I just did a post and so this is number two for the day.  Deal with it! April inspired me.
    We're going to have green beans...three/four rows of them and tomatoes on the trellis this year.  And flowers!  
    That's what my garden grows so like Mary Mary Quite Contrary that's what we're going to have.  
   Did you get all those seed catalogs in the mail the day after Christmas? That's even more ridiculous than starting Christmas before Thanksgiving!  I want the seed catalogs to come mid-February during a snow storm.  That way I'll be ready for them.  The way it happened this year coming in December; someone had already removed them from the coffee table into the rack only to be forgotten.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved!

Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.