Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Christmas Story

My sister commented on my last post: I like the Christmas story about the guy who stepped on a pin and broke it and couldn't find the other end of it....he thought he was going to die....his wife found the other end but never told him because he was doing a wonderful job turning his life around....12 months later when things were good between them and such she gave him the other half of the pin....what's the name of it? I think it might be a Charles Dickens too but I'm not sure.
So I looked it up. I believe, Amy, that your story is Precious Jeopardy by Lloyd C. Douglas.

1 comment:

  1. ah ha! Thank you....now I remember...I was reading a bunch of his books that one winter when we lived in Milford.
    have you read it?

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved!

Please click here to see the latest from Stone House Scribblings.